Greeting...

hello...
my name is Galuh Fajardini, you can call me Galuh
i lived in Purwokerto, Central Java, Indonesia.
i like everything about K-Pop and K-Drama.
i like BTS (Bangtan Sonyeondan), Seventeen, WJSN (Cosmic Girls), Blackpink.
i like Song Jong Ki (he already married with Song Hye Kyo at 30 Oct 2017 at Shilla Hotel), Park Bo Gum (Single now), Lee Ji Eun (she singer too, her stage name is IU)
actually i have many favorite idol, i'm multi fandom, but my super idol is Jeon Jungkook from BTS (he is my HUSBAND hehehehe)
if you want me to be happy... just give me Original K-Pop album aor Original K-Pop Merchandise, no just kidding.
ok.. i think enough, if you had any questions you can write it on comments.
bye bye.....

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Soal Latihan Desain Grafis beserta jawabannya

Cara membuat brosur pamflet dengan CorelDraw

Apa Sih yang Dimaksud dengan Desain Grafis dan Apa Pentingnya?